The West Reading Pickleball Association was formed to create a welcoming environment for all by facilitating lessons, camps, clinics, tournaments, and social events in a manner that ensures the courts are used in the best interests of all players.
West Reading Pickleball Game Play Protocols
"Enhancing our community through pickleball."
• All games play to 11. Win by 2.
• First serve always starts on the high fence.
• Winners stay and split.
• Winners play two (2) games maximum.
• Please observe level play. Signs are posted on nets. If you have questions about your rating, please review the USAPA Player Skill Rating Definitions.
• Level Play: Monday-Friday 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., 6:00-8:30 p.m., or when courts are full.
• Courts 1 & 2 are designated for beginner play, scheduled lessons, and family fun.
• Remember: Be Kind. Be Courteous. Have Fun. "What Would Z Do?"
West Reading Pickleball Code of Conduct
“Do unto others as I would have them do unto me."
I will treat others with respect.
I will NOT engage in unsportsmanlike conduct or promote taunting, name-calling, or jeering of any kind.
I will NOT use profanity.
I will NOT engage in conduct that would endanger the health, safety, or well-being of others.
I will exhibit fairness and honesty in my interactions with other players.
Players and spectators engaging in activity that is against our Code of Conduct or seen as detrimental to the pickleball community may be asked to leave the facility.
Thank you for making the West Reading Pickleball courts a welcoming and all-inclusive environment!